[Libav-user] Access to motions vectors and macroblock in P_FRAME lib264

NDJORE BORIS ndjoreboris at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:56:41 EET 2019

Hello all,

I have a question and I hope someone can help me.
I want to extract all motion vectors in P_type mocroblock  in a P_frame
during encoding
h264 video with libx264 (x264). libx264 uses X264Context in the function
x264_frame to encode
video. Then, I want to know how can I access to  macroblocks in a picture
and
how to access to motion vectors table on this picture while using the
X264Context struct.
With MpegEncContext we can access them while using MpegEncContext struct's
mb_type, *mvs[2], mb_width, mb_height and mb_stride. But I don't know how
to have such informations (
mb_type, *mvs[2], mb_width, mb_height and mb_stride) with X264Context
struct.

Please I need your help.

Regards