[Libav-user] Dealing with badly formed Headers

Paul Sanderson nannapie at hotmail.co.uk
Thu May 2 20:33:31 EEST 2019

I took your advice and tried the command line tool. It’s giving me the same issue regarding the image size. If there’s not a way to side step badly formed headers then I’ll have to think of another way around it.

I get a RTSP/SDP that contains the information but the headers are badly formed.

[cid:88619122-c96f-4801-ad93-ffe55b1b8475 at eurprd04.prod.outlook.com]

The image above shows the width parameter that’s missing on the higher resolution image stream.

All my best,

Paul

(Thank you for your help, it sounds like I may need to contact the manufacturer)

Sent from the top a castle using a moderately sized European swallow