[Libav-user] Swscale bad dst image pointers

Dorian Green doriangreen97 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 16:40:32 EET 2019

Both of you were correct I set the format and that made the bad day image
pointers error go away. Did not read the api clearly as it requires width,
height AND pix_fmt. I also fixed the Pframr issue. Now im still having a
black screen :(. I will open a new message for help with that. Thank you
all for your help.