[Libav-user] Compiling with libavutil - libavutil/avconfig.h not found

Simon Brown simon.k.brown at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 03:15:39 EET 2020

Hi Carl,
I didn't try to configure, I have the libraries prebuilt and just
downloaded the source code for the include files so that I could compile
using the libraries.

But if I browse the source directory, common.h is in libavutil, and it
refers to avconfig.h but that doesn't exist.  Or are you implying that
avconfig.h is built in the build process?

Thanks,
Simon