[Libav-user] Preview video and start recording with exact same stream settings

Audric Ackermann audric.ackermann at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 11:06:17 EET 2020

Ok thank you.
As I do not control the input parameters I will go for the transcode
option. Is there an easy way to duplicate all required decoder parameters
to the encoder?

Like doing this, but with all important params in one step:

Thanks

outst->codec->width = this->codec_ctx->width;
outst->codec->height = this->codec_ctx->height;
outst->codec->pix_fmt = this->codec_ctx->pix_fmt;
outst->codec->time_base = this->codec_ctx->time_base;