[Libav-user] Can You Step Through FFMPEG API Source code in Visual Studio C++ (Windows)

Rennie Johnson renniejohnson at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 14 02:28:01 EET 2020

Can someone please tell me if it is possible to build the FFMPEG executable
from the source code on Visual Studio C++ and step through the API C code
while running inside the Visual Studio IDE debug environment?

As there is minimal technical support available, this is the only way I
think I can learn how to use the API properly for my specific purposes.

I use Visual Studio 2013 Community on Windows 10 64 bit.

I appreciate any guidance.

Regards,

Rennie Johnson