[Libav-user] Digigram Directsound Driver

Brian Barr brianbarr at barrcode.com
Mon Jan 20 15:18:45 EET 2020

Dear ffmpeg,

I'm developing radio and television automation systems. We use Digigram professional sound cards, usually VX222e. I've been testing these using the ffmpeg dlls. I've found that I get a glitching sound when I play anything back at 48kHz sampling either mono or stereo. Any other sampling rate is fine - 32k - 64k - no problem. If I use any other sound driver - I've got an Behringer U-Phoria UMC 4040HD, I get a totally clean playback. Has anyone on the forum got any ideas?

Brian Barr