[Libav-user] How to access the struct AVCodecTag?

Giuseppe Torelli giutorcom at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 23:17:38 EET 2020

Hello again,

Olive Video Editor allows the user to choose the codec according to the
selected container. I went into the sources and I couldn't find the codec
names hardcoded into it. So there must be a way as this editor uses libav*.
Unfortunately I couldn't understand how it does...
--
Youtube: www.youtube.com/giutor73
Instagram: the.italian.dude