[Libav-user] Audio buffer to AVFrame

Attila Krüpl krupl.attila at gmail.com
Wed May 6 17:18:29 EEST 2020

Hi Denis,

When encoding you want to fill your AVFrame with the raw audio data.
You need to initialize AVFrame and set a buffer size.
Then you need to fill it's buffer with that size of data.
You can split your own input buffer manually to fill AVFrame's buffer and
then encode it (avcodec_send_frame) frame by frame.

Best Regards,

Attila