[Libav-user] Fwd: resize video stream

Сергей Икол sergbest0 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 11:13:49 EEST 2021

Gonzalo GarramuñoThank you very much for your help.

I think I'm completely confused ((

I just want to read the incoming video file (it contains video and audio),
then resize the video and save it in the same format (.ts).

My plan:
1. Open the video and select the desired streams (line 123-126)
2. Prepare AVCodecContext (line 207-214)
3. Decode video frame
4. I change the size of the frame (sws_scale ())
5. I encode the frame (line 352)
6. I write the frame to a file (line 372)

line 352 (avcodec_send_frame ()) constantly returns -22

it seems to me that somewhere I am making a fundamental mistake ((

сб, 3 квіт. 2021 о 16:29 Gonzalo Garramuño <ggarra13 at gmail.com> пише: