[Libav-user] Filesize difference between using ffmpeg command line and C API

Alexandre Bizeau abizeau at 36pix.com
Wed Mar 31 17:45:30 EEST 2021

Yes it is. But the problem is not there.

I achieve to make almost all parameters, via ffprobe -show_format
-show_streams, to be equal, for the file generated by ffmpeg binary vs file
generated by my application with ffmpeg API.

The only differences are about bitrate and file size. But neither in ffmpeg
command line or in my C code I'm setting the bitrate, and want to leave it
by default. But it seems that ffmpeg tools do internal tricks and I can't
figure it out.