[Libav-user] struct MpegTSContext

David Get houldji at gmail.com
Tue May 18 00:35:09 EEST 2021

I am looking to develop an application in c / c ++ which demux and decodes
a mpeg ts stream in real time and which contains several tv and radio
services (mcpc dvb-s), for that I opted to operate the ffmpeg library. I
work under the unix environment, I installed the library well and I
succeeded in demuxing and decoding video and audio using the libavformat.
however, when I see the include / libavformat folder I can't find all the
headers I need such as mpegts.h mpeg.h .... (I find avformat.h, avio.h and
internal.h)!
Is adding headers manually in the libavformation folder correct or not? if
so why can't I load the MpegTsContext structure with the MpegTSContext *
function avpriv_mpegts_parse_open (AVFormatContext * s)?
How to track the PIDs of each TV and radio service in real time?
I am really in trouble, please help me.
thank you !