[Libav-user] Encoding Project Assistance (paid)

Reynolds Kosloskey reynolds at kosloskey.com
Fri Aug 19 21:22:14 EEST 2022

Hello all!

I am working on a hobby project that does the following:

  * captures video frames from a capture card
  * captures audio from same capture card
  * decodes audio (video is already raw frame data)
  * encodes that video and audio into a new file

My problems:

  * Resulting audio and video are heavily out of sync
  * Resulting file is not playable if recording for longer than X seconds

I am willing to pay for assistance in finding out why these issues
happen, and to help educate me on the fixes in the process.

If anyone is interested, please reach out to me with rate requirements.

Thanks!

Reynolds Kosloskey
reynolds at kosloskey.com