[Libav-user] help

Ela Vrtar ela.vrtar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:35:27 EET 2022

Hy,
I have a questionabout your freezedetect filter. As a result, it prints three values: freeze_start, freeze_duration and freeze_end in seconds. When these results are saved in a .txt file, the frames for the beginning and end of the freeze are obtained. However, if freeze_start is converted to a frame in seconds, the value is not the same as shown in the txt file. For example, in the attachment I am sending you, is the start of freezing at 49 frames or at 19 (0.63333x30)? 30 is frame rate for this video. Thanks[cid:181d31cc-9fce-4fed-a65c-a2d1e301cea0]