[Libav-user] B0 defined on termux and break ffmpeg

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 20:58:15 EEST 2022

вс, 24 июл. 2022 г., 15:17 Nicolas George <george at nsup.org>:

> Andrew Randrianasulu (12022-07-24):
> > /data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/asm-generic/termbits.h:118:12:
> > note: expanded from macro 'B0'
> > #define B0 0000000 ^
>
> This is strange: B0 is indeed a constant that should be defined by
> system headers, but libavcodec should never be including anything
> related to termbits.h.
>
> Would you be able to track down how this file gets included from
> aaccoder.c?

I tried to add -M flag to cflags right before make invocation, but it does
not give me any new info.

CFLAGS=-M make

Yet adding -e to make arguments somewhat bypass those errors, and I have
errors at linking instead (guess this is expected).

I looked at libavcodec/Makefile but nothing jumped out at me ....