[Libav-user] Encode video from smaller images that represent parts that have changed from previous frame

Alecsandru Neculai Andrei alecu89 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 09:54:32 EET 2022

 I was thinking that it would be faster if I send just the modified parts to the encoder.
    Pe vineri, 4 noiembrie 2022, 09:02:59 EET, Ben Harper <rogojin at gmail.com> a scris:

 If you pass the entire frame to the codec, it will figure out the changed regions itself, so you don't need to worry about compression ratio.