[Libav-user] How to create RTSP server ?

wolverin wolverin82 at mail.ru
Mon Oct 3 10:02:11 EEST 2022

> But how do I create a listening connection for rtsp clients???

Ok!

I compiled ffserver.c from version 3.4 (because it died) with libraries of version 5.1
I managed to perform rtsp agreementing (OPTIONS, DESCRIBE, but ffplay does not send SETUP only PLAY) using the ffserver source code.

As I understand it, the ffserver + ffmpeg works like this: ffmpeg creates a feed file and ffserver plays it.

Is my decision in the ffserver function «int open_input_stream(HTTPContext *c, const char *info)»  to use ffmpeg function «avformat_open_input» with rtsp_flags listen for get RTP stream correct ???