[Libav-user] mjpeg overread 8

Yurii Monakov monakov.y at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 15:13:04 EEST 2023

Hi,

The local screen is converted to mjpeg and streamed to localhost:

ffmpeg -video_size 1024x768 -framerate 5 -f x11grab -i :1 -vcodec mjpeg -f
mjpeg udp://127.0.0.1:8554
ffplay -f mjpeg udp://127.0.0.1:8554

This pair of commands work fine with ffmpeg 4.4.2

Yurii

чт, 20 апр. 2023 г. в 14:16, wolverin via Libav-user <libav-user at ffmpeg.org