[Libav-user] decoder never starts

Ben Harper rogojin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 08:46:48 EET 2024

You say that the stream is "only P frames". I thought that one needs I
frames to start the decode?

Also, have you tried sending the SPS/PPS as the very first packets to
decode,
before sending any visual packets? I've found this is necessary when
encoding
to file formats such as mp4, so it might be necessary for decode too.