Hi<br>I noticed that you have a deep understanding in using API function for low level working with videos. I enjoy it and i would be pleased if you guys help me to find my answer. <br>As you know, in H.264 coded video, the I-Frames are using intra frame prediction for 4x4 and 16x16 blocks in intensity plane(y palne). I am looking for those intra frame prediction codes in bitstream. can you give me any advice to help me to find them?<br>
Thanks<br>Amir<br><br><div class="gmail_quote">On 8 September 2011 20:34, jpkouma <span dir="ltr"><<a href="mailto:jpkouma@gmail.com">jpkouma@gmail.com</a>></span> wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">
Thanx alot alex,<br>
I got the problem solved<br>
<div class="im"><br>
-----<br>
Les chinois disent: Rien ne sert de courir<br>
...<br>
</div>Non, ça sert à rien du tout!<br>
<font color="#888888">--<br>
View this message in context: <a href="http://libav-users.943685.n4.nabble.com/trouble-decoding-bitstream-tp3784508p3798393.html" target="_blank">http://libav-users.943685.n4.nabble.com/trouble-decoding-bitstream-tp3784508p3798393.html</a><br>
</font><div class="im">Sent from the libav-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
</div><div><div></div><div class="h5">Libav-user mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:Libav-user@ffmpeg.org">Libav-user@ffmpeg.org</a><br>
<a href="http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/libav-user" target="_blank">http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/libav-user</a><br>
</div></div></blockquote></div><br><br clear="all"><br>-- <br><div>Amir H. Rouhi</div>
<div>PhD Student/ CSIT RMIT University</div>
<div>Room: 14-09-04</div><br>