Thanks Gavin,<div><br></div><div>I am using the latest SDK and the latest FFMPEG..</div><div><br></div><div>I tried this:</div><div><div><font face="'courier new', monospace">./configure</font></div><div><font face="'courier new', monospace">--enable-static</font></div>

<div><font face="'courier new', monospace">--disable-shared</font></div><div><font face="'courier new', monospace">--enable-pic</font></div><div><font face="'courier new', monospace">--sysroot="<b>/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS5.1.sdk</b>"</font></div>

<div><font face="'courier new', monospace">--extra-ldflags="-arch armv7 -isysroot <b>/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS5.1.sdk</b> -miphoneos-version-min=<b>5.1</b>"</font></div>

<div><font face="'courier new', monospace">--enable-cross-compile</font></div><div><font face="'courier new', monospace">--arch=arm</font></div><div><font face="'courier new', monospace">--target-os=darwin</font></div>

<div><font face="'courier new', monospace">--cc="<b>/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc</b>"</font></div><div><font face="'courier new', monospace">--cpu=cortex-a8</font></div>

<div><font face="'courier new', monospace">--extra-cflags="-arch armv7 -mfpu=neon -miphoneos-version-min=<b>5.1</b>"</font></div><div><font face="'courier new', monospace">--disable-debug</font></div>

<div><font face="'courier new', monospace">--enable-small</font></div><div><font face="'courier new', monospace"><b>--disable-asm</b></font></div></div><div><br></div><div>based on your command, with some modifications in BOLD....</div>

<div><br></div><div>well.. it compiles... but when I try to link with my application I have:</div><div><br></div><div>







<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z13avcodec_open2P14AVCodecContextP7AVCodecPP12AVDictionary", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z21avformat_write_headerP15AVFormatContextPP12AVDictionary", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z26av_interleaved_write_frameP15AVFormatContextP8AVPacket", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z7av_freePv", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z10avio_flushP11AVIOContext", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z15av_guess_formatPKcS0_S0_", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z13av_dup_packetP8AVPacket", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z15av_register_allv", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z14av_dump_formatP15AVFormatContextiPKci", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z14av_free_packetP8AVPacket", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z20avcodec_find_decoder7CodecID", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z10avio_closeP11AVIOContext", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z19avformat_open_inputPP15AVFormatContextPKcP13AVInputFormatPP12AVDictionary", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z16av_write_trailerP15AVFormatContext", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z9avio_openPP11AVIOContextPKci", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z13avcodec_closeP14AVCodecContext", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z19avformat_new_streamP15AVFormatContextP7AVCodec", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __ZL17add_output_streamP15AVFormatContextP8AVStream in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z25avformat_find_stream_infoP15AVFormatContextPP12AVDictionary", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z8av_freepPv", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z22avformat_alloc_contextv", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">  "__Z13av_read_frameP15AVFormatContextP8AVPacket", referenced from:</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">      __Z4doItv in Smooth.o</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7</font></p>
<p class="p1"><font face="'courier new', monospace">clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)</font></p></div><div><br></div><div>Any suggestion?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks...</div>

<div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br><br><div class="gmail_quote">On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 9:23 AM, Gavin Kinsey <span dir="ltr"><<a href="mailto:gkinsey@ad-holdings.co.uk">gkinsey@ad-holdings.co.uk</a>></span> wrote:<br>

<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div class="im">On Friday 23 March 2012 21:22:33 Wagner Patriota wrote:<br>
> Has anybody done it yet?<br>
<br>
</div>Yes, haven't tested with the latest SDK yet but for 5.0 and below I have it<br>
working.<br>
<div class="im"><br>
> I am using the following commands:<br>
><br>
</div><snip commands><br>
<div class="im">><br>
> But when I try to link my application with the libraries this above<br>
> script generates, I get the following:<br>
><br>
> "ld: warning: ignoring file<br>
> /Users/Wagner/ffmpeg/ffmpeg/armv7/libavcodec.a, file was built for<br>
> archive which is not the architecture being linked (armv7)"<br>
<br>
</div>Configure flags that I use (minus the disable/enable decoders and stuff I have<br>
which aren't relevant)<br>
<br>
configure --enable-static --disable-shared --enable-pic --<br>
sysroot="/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS5.0.sdk"<br>
--extra-ldflags="-arch armv7 -isysroot<br>
/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS5.0.sdk -<br>
miphoneos-version-min=4.0" --enable-cross-compile --arch=arm --target-<br>
os=darwin --<br>
cc="/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc" --<br>
cpu=cortex-a8 --extra-cflags="-arch armv7 -mfpu=neon -miphoneos-version-<br>
min=4.0" --disable-debug --enable-small<br>
<br>
I also have a small patch to work around Apple gcc brokenness, which I've<br>
attached.<br>
<span class="HOEnZb"><font color="#888888"><br>
--<br>
Gavin Kinsey<br>
AD Holdings Plc<br>
<br>
<br>
This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. Contact Customer Services for details <a href="mailto:customerservices@dmicros.com">customerservices@dmicros.com</a><br>


</font></span><br>_______________________________________________<br>
Libav-user mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:Libav-user@ffmpeg.org">Libav-user@ffmpeg.org</a><br>
<a href="http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/libav-user" target="_blank">http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/libav-user</a><br>
<br></blockquote></div><br></div>