Ticket #1114 (closed enhancement: duplicate)
grey bar artefact & strange padding playing .mov file in ffplay or ffmpeg
|Reported by:||timk||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
Hi FFmpeg gurus,
I have a .mov file I'm trying to encode which does not correctly play in ffplay, and same problems when encoding with ffmpeg.
It Looks fine in VLC and quicktime (video goes to edges of player and no gray bar under picture.)
However in ffplay/ffmpeg a thick gray bar appears under the picture, followed by black padding to the right and bottom.
I have prepared a clean page with comparative screenshots as well as a direct download link for a sample video:
Thank you very much for your help.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Reproduced by developer set
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Priority changed from important to wish
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Keywords mov cropping added; gray barc, artefact, aspect ratio removed
- Resolution set to duplicate