Ticket #1273 (closed defect: fixed)
initial seek in msrle causes failure to display on some avi files
|Reported by:||DonMoir||Owned by:|
|Version:||git-master||Keywords:||pal8 msrle seek|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
If you do a seek prior to calling avcodec_decode_video2 at least once, then you will no longer get any video stream packets with the attached files. The seek works fine after you call avcodec_decode_video2 but not if you tried to seek prior to this. Reading a first video packet is not enough.
It can be any seek like -ss 0, --ss 1, etc.
The audio is ok.
- Keywords pal8 added
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Component changed from avformat to undetermined
- Reproduced by developer set
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Keywords msrle added
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted