Ticket #1282 (open defect)
VP6F Libavcodec decoding bug (slowly accumulating artifacts)
|Reported by:||theshadowrunner||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
Here's a report for a FLV4/VP6 Libavcodec decoding bug.
A sample is here: http://videoff7.free.fr/sample_artefact.flv
(also tentatively attached to this ticket).
As the video progresses, PQ becomes worse and worse, it can be seen easily on the newscaster's face 10 seconds in.
I tested with DShow based decoders (FFDShow/LAV) and also with mplayer2, all on Windows. The issue shows up with all of them.
No such issue happens when decoding with the original On2 VP6 directshow decoder [ http://videoff7.free.fr/On2_VP6_Decoder.zip ].
Thank you for your support.
- Status changed from new to open
- Reproduced by developer set
- Component changed from FFmpeg to avcodec
- Summary changed from FLV4 / VP6 Libavcodec decoding bug to VP6F Libavcodec decoding bug
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Keywords vp6f added; FLV4, VP6, Libacodec removed
- Summary changed from VP6F Libavcodec decoding bug to VP6F Libavcodec decoding bug (slowly accumulating artifacts)