Ticket #1314 (closed defect: fixed)
Undocumented feature "nomouse" in x11grab
|Reported by:||burek||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||yes|
There is an additional feature missing in documentation for x11grab. Namely, the following command is usual for x11grab:
ffmpeg -f x11grab -i :0.0+10,20 ...
and it instructs ffmpeg to grab the display of the monitor 0, desktop 0, starting from the coordinate (10,20), but it can be extended like this:
ffmpeg -f x11grab -i :0.0+10,20+nomouse ...
which would cause the mouse to not being captured in the output video, but the feature is not documented in ffmpeg's documentation located at http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html and it would be nice to update it :)
- Status changed from new to open
- Reproduced by developer set
- Component changed from undetermined to documentation
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Keywords x11grab added
- Type changed from task to defect