Ticket #1432 (closed defect: fixed)
|Reported by:||lo||Owned by:|
|Version:||git-master||Keywords:||avi mp3 desync|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
$ ffmpeg -version ffmpeg version 0.8.1-4:0.8.1-0ubuntu1, Copyright (c) 2000-2011 the Libav developers built on Mar 22 2012 05:09:06 with gcc 4.6.3
i have this multiple audio stream (dvdmux) file https://anonfiles.com/file/762eac57843686d48931eab79d571d9c
and i'm not able to strip out the foreign language.
the command i used is:
ffmpeg -i input.avi -map 0:0 -vcodec copy -map 0:1 -acodec copy output.avi
and i tried many ffmpeg versions, newer and older ones.
i also tried with avconv:
avconv -i input.avi -map 0:0 -c copy -map 0:1 -c copy output.avi
i did this many times before, but now i keep on getting a progressive delay: the file starts with audio and video synchronized but, going on watching, they divert.
- Keywords avi mp3 desync added; progressive delay removed
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Component changed from FFmpeg to undetermined
- Reproduced by developer set
- Priority changed from normal to important
- Component changed from undetermined to avformat
comment:13 Changed 11 months ago by cehoyos
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to fixed