Ticket #1598 (open defect)
Muxing raw h264 into mpegts (and mkv) fails.
|Reported by:||Mista_D||Owned by:|
|Version:||git-master||Keywords:||mpegts h264 av_interleaved_write_frame|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
Can not multiplex h264 and AAC into MPEG2-TS container.
- Encode a file
ffmpeg -i $source_file -acodec libfaac -vcodec libx264 test.ts
ffmpeg -i test.ts -acodec copy 1.aac -vcodec copy 1.h264
- Attempt to mux back:
ffmpeg -i 1.aac -i 1.h264 -acodec copy -vcodec copy mux.ts
#3 Fails with error:
[mpegts @ 0x124de2a0] first pts value must set
av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid data found when processing input
FFmpeg version 0.11, gcc 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-52).
Running Centos 5.8 on 64bit 12 core Intel.
- Status changed from new to open
- Reproduced by developer set
- Summary changed from MUX fail. X264 + AAC to TS. to muxing raw h264 into mpegts (and mkv) fails
- Priority changed from important to normal
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Keywords h264 added
- Version changed from git-master to 1.0
- Summary changed from muxing raw h264 into mpegts (and mkv) fails to Demuxing raw h264 from mpegts (and mkv, mp4) fails.
- Version changed from 1.0 to git-master
- Summary changed from Demuxing raw h264 from mpegts (and mkv, mp4) fails. to Muxing raw h264 into mpegts (and mkv) fails.