Ticket #1786 (closed defect: invalid)
Displaying Green Color video
|Reported by:||neelima||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||yes|
We are currently working on this Android 3D Animation App. We need to do video encoding as well as audio syncup on encoded video. We are using ffmpeg tool for this video encoding.
Sequential Steps taken by us:-
Step 1. We are taking screenshots of the identified images for video encoding exercise.
Step 2. Saving them in SDCard.
Step 3. Then we are calling the avcodec_init method and subsequently avcodec_register_all method.
Step 4. Then we are reading the SDCard images and allocating them to memory in FFmpeg.
Step 5. Then we are calling rgb2yuv method.
Then we are getting output source as green color video. Please help us where we are missing. Whether this issue is in rgb2yuv method.
Many Thanks in Advance.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from FFmpeg to undetermined
- Priority changed from critical to normal
- Version changed from 0.8.12 to unspecified
- Keywords FFmpeg, Android removed
- Resolution set to invalid