Ticket #1800 (reopened enhancement)
support iTunes drm encrypted files
|Reported by:||raffairon||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||no|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
I have downloaded a video from itunes. The video has .m4v extension and according to MediaVideo? is in some type of AVC/AAC format. Nor VLC neither Windows Media PLayer can play that video. The only one that can play the video and do it correctly is QuickTime? 7 from Apple.
I want to convert it into MPEG2 as video and mp3 as audio, but i have failed both with FFMPEG and with MEncoder. I have also tried to compile ffmpeg from source, but I do not know which codec I need and I don't want to compile all the codecs from scratch.
I have uploaded the video on your FTP server. THe filename is "Love Thy Brother.m4v". There IS the correspondending text file.
I attach here:
1) Mediainfo informations given on the video
2) ffmpeg command line
3) full FFMPEG console output
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Cc onemda@… added
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Priority changed from normal to wish
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Resolution invalid deleted