Ticket #181 (closed enhancement: fixed)
ffmpeg win-all be able to capture from dshow
|Reported by:||andrixnet||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
I'm sure this has already been voiced on various forums.
ffmpeg does a nice job capturing under linux, but on windows platform it can't seem to use dshow, only a limited VfW (which is already defunct) supposedly exists.
- Status changed from new to open
- Reproduced by developer set
- Component changed from FFmpeg to avdevice
- Priority changed from normal to wish
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Keywords windows added