Ticket #1934 (closed defect: invalid)
DVCPRO50 .dv -> H.264 .avi = broken file
|Reported by:||noodles||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||no|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
FFmpeg 1.0 on Darwin/x86_64 via MacPorts?.
Converting a DVCPRO50 .dv file into an H.264 encoded AVI file produces a broken file that, despite being playable with ffplay, isn't watchable with VLC. YouTube? confirms that the file is broken by showing the same greyish field that VLC shows. This USED TO WORK, before 1.0.
P.S.: Will you kindly explain to me WHY THE FUCK every time I update ffmpeg, options change names, breaking my carefully honed ffpreset files? Are you guys complete IDIOTS or do you just enjoy pissing people off?
- Summary changed from jDVCPRO50 .dv -> H.264 .avi = broken file to DVCPRO50 .dv -> H.264 .avi = broken file
- Keywords h264 added; H.264,DVCPRO50,avi,dv,transcoding removed
- Priority changed from critical to normal
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Version changed from 1.0 to git-master