Ticket #1970 (open defect)
ffserver ignores ffmpeg command line arguments
|Reported by:||importinis||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
I'm trying to transcode from mpegts to flv. In mpegts are 2 audio streams but I want to transcode just one, and igore the other.
please notice, that there is 2 examples:
- ffmpeg writes to file - audio stream mapping works great.
- ffserver ignores audio stream specified by ffmpeg and transcodes first one, not specified.
The problem: ffserver ignores ffmpeg arguments! In this example it's obvious that ignores -map argument, but if I specify video filters - ffserver ignores as well.
- Keywords regression added
- Priority changed from normal to important
- Version changed from 1.0 to git-master
comment:11 Changed 6 months ago by cehoyos
- Status changed from new to open
- Reproduced by developer set