Ticket #2115 (closed defect: fixed)
Hinting using ffmpeg
|Reported by:||vkroutik||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||no|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
Please do not kill me for asking for a feature. It seems that everyone is using mp4box to hint the file for progressive playback after ffmpeg.
It is a simple feature request, why ffmpeg does not have hinting capabilities to avoid using yet another tool?
- Keywords mov added
- Priority changed from normal to wish
- Component changed from FFmpeg to undetermined
- Priority changed from wish to minor
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Component changed from undetermined to documentation
- Type changed from enhancement to defect