Ticket #2170 (reopened defect)
problem using av_packet_merge_side_data
|Reported by:||trynitron||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||no|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
I'm currently using ffmpeg API with x264. In my stuff I use av_packet_merge_side_data and av_packet_split_side_data functions. With the latest version of ffmpeg, this isn't working. I mean, the extradata isn't put inside packets.
I try with an old version of ffmpeg API (with the same code) and its working perfect.
- Keywords regression added
- Priority changed from normal to important
- Component changed from FFmpeg to undetermined
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to needs_more_info
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution needs_more_info deleted
- Component changed from undetermined to avformat