Ticket #2221 (closed defect: fixed)
Adding cover art to MP3 documentation outdated
|Reported by:||Atarikid||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
According ffmpeg.org documentation it should be possible to add cover art to .mp3 files.
This does not works:
ffmpeg -i input.mp3 -i cover.png -c copy -id3v2_version 3 -metadata:s:v title="Album cover"
-metadata:s:v comment="Cover (Front)" out.mp3
However this works
ffmpeg -i input.mp3 -i cover.png -map 0:0 -map 1:0 -c copy -id3v2_version 3 -metadata:s:v title="Album cover" -metadata:s:v comment="Cover (Front)" out.mp3
Is this suppose to work like this?
- Keywords mp3 added
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Resolution changed from invalid to fixed
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Component changed from undetermined to documentation
- Reproduced by developer set
- Summary changed from Adding cover art to MP3 issues to Adding cover art to MP3 documentation outdated