Ticket #2380 (closed defect: fixed)
files with "malformated aac bitstream" can not be remuxed
|Reported by:||julian||Owned by:|
|Version:||git-master||Keywords:||av_interleaved_write_frame aac mov flv regression|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
download the file https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7221986/3.mkv (sorry its large)
ffmpeg -i 3.mkv -stats -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -vcodec copy -acodec copy 3.mp4
remuxing to mp4 fails with
malformated aac bitstream, use -absf aac_adtstoasc
av_interleaved_write_frame(): Operation not permitted
despite the message, adding "-absf aac_adtstoasc" to the command line does not help.
verified with ffmpeg-1.2 as well as older releases.
i'd like remuxing to succeed even with a damaged aac track especially since the file *plays* fine.
bug seems to be similar to #1758 in spirit
- Status changed from new to open
- Reproduced by developer set
- Component changed from FFmpeg to avformat
- Priority changed from normal to important
- Version changed from 1.2 to git-master
- Keywords mov flv regression added
- Keywords aac added
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to fixed