Ticket #309 (closed defect: invalid)
width or height not divisible by 2
|Reported by:||AlanJames1987||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||yes|
While using -vf 'scale=' if the output has an a height that is an odd number it gives an error like below.
[libx264 @ 0x175c880] width or height not divisible by 2 (854x363)
This has caused me lots of headache when down-converting large amounts of video and not having all of it be converted.
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from avfilter to undetermined
- Analyzed by developer set
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Reproduced by developer set