Ticket #365 (closed enhancement: fixed)
trp/ts file w/o PAT/PMT is not supported
|Reported by:||Superb||Owned by:|
|Version:||git-master||Keywords:||ts aac pat pmt latm|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||yes|
When trying to render this trp file, the sound is recognized as mp1 instead of AAC.
Developer of LAV Filters commented:
"Files without a PAT/PMT are not properly supported by ffmpeg, this is a upstream problem, and you should take it to ffmpeg/libav for better hopes of getting it fixed properly."
- Analyzed by developer set
- Priority changed from normal to minor
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Reproduced by developer set