Ticket #402 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Incorrect "-debug" documentation
|Reported by:||takis||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
The documentation of the ffmpeg commandline tool simply states:
Print specific debug info.
But it does not show which options (pts, pict, ...) are actually available.
- Priority changed from normal to minor
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Component changed from undetermined to documentation
- Reproduced by developer set