Ticket #407 (closed defect: fixed)
Assertion fails in h264_refs.c
|Reported by:||redeemarr||Owned by:|
|Version:||git-master||Keywords:||h264 abort crash|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
Platform: Iphone OS, Cortex-A8 CPU.
Library compiled with NEON asm and optimizations.
Sometimes (quite rarely) I'm getting crash in ff_put_pixels16_neon while decoding h.264 frames. There's a lot of decoding errors due to device load, network losses, etc. As I could understand, crash happens when decoder tries to fix/consume decoding errors.
Feel free to contact me if you need something (if this information is not detailed enough).
Callstack looks like:
ff_put_pixels16_neon mc_dir_part hl_motion hl_decode_mb_simple decode_mb guess_mv ff_er_frame_end field_end decode_frame avcodec_decode_video2
comment:11 follow-up: ↓ 12 Changed 21 months ago by cehoyos
- Status changed from new to open
- Reproduced by developer set
- Summary changed from Crash in ff_put_pixels16_neon (EXC_BAD_ACCESS) to Assertion fails in h264_refs.c
- Priority changed from normal to important
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Keywords h264 assertion added; Crash, Error resilience removed
comment:17 Changed 20 months ago by cehoyos
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to fixed