Ticket #457 (closed defect: fixed)
vaapi h264 decoding artefacts
|Reported by:||gimli||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||no|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
I work on vaapi support for xine using ffmpeg as decoder.
While working in my xine stuff i discovered that since quite a while decoding of some h264 live material on dvb-s2 was broken with vaapi in ffmpeg. The affected material was showing artefacts in the decoded picture.
After some research i discovered following commit for vpdau :
based on that commit i made similar changes to vaapi_h264.c which are in the attached patch. This patch is fixing the artefacts.