Ticket #484 (closed enhancement: fixed)
prores fails to decode 4444
|Reported by:||jonne_jvl||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
The recently added prores decoder fails to decode 4444 streams.
By changing a few conditions it actually decodes them, though there are some artifacts.
Ill put some samples up.
I have a patch that enables the decoding with artifacts, trying to get git to create it for me.
The artifacts are not *that* severe but they look interesting. Would probably be better to at least decode them.
Changed 20 months ago by jonne_jvl
- attachment 0001-at-least-try-to-decode-4444-even-if-output-is-somewh.patch added
- Priority changed from normal to wish
- Status changed from new to open
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Reproduced by developer set
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to fixed