Ticket #606 (closed defect: fixed)
A/V desync for 60fps H264 in avi on playback
|Reported by:||kyh96403||Owned by:|
|Version:||git-master||Keywords:||aac avi pts|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
I found some bug...
at line 1078 it maybe changed by
"if (avctx->extradata_size >= 8)" -> "if (extradata_size >= 8)"
sample: RV3.COOK [Test].rm
Image is incorrect
(before version(interlace supported) is ok...)
at x86_64 version ff_int32_to_float_fmul_scalar_sse and ff_int32_to_float_fmul_scalar_sse2 is crash or noise
sample: vc1_error_spilt.avi(dca) is crash.
sample: ac3_error_spilt.ts(ac3) has noise.
sample: 60fps.avi audio's pts is double speed.
- Keywords h264 avi added
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from avcodec to undetermined
- Reproduced by developer set
- Summary changed from cook vc1 ac3/dca avidec's problem. to A/V desync for 60fps H264 in avi on playback
- Keywords aac added; h264 removed
- Component changed from undetermined to avformat