Ticket #617 (closed enhancement: fixed)
No audio in remux of .mts from NXCAM p50+pcm
|Reported by:||kaihei||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
I downloaded ffmpeg from http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/: Latest Zeranoe FFmpeg Builds Version: git-8475ec1 (2011-10-31): FFmpeg git-8475ec1 32-bit Static
I am trying to remux this file (I recorded it with a Sony NXCAM NX70E) and get no audio.
ffmpeg reports the audio as "aac_latm" while MediaInfo finds the correct format: "PCM".
I used the command "ffmpeg -v 9 -loglevel 99 -i NX70E_p50_pcm_Audio_wrong.MTS test.m4v"
I know that FCPX-10.0.1 can not read this file, either. Sony "Vegas Movie Studio HD 11.0" handles the file right.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Reproduced by developer set
- Component changed from undetermined to avformat
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Keywords ts HDPR added; 50p pcm no audio removed
- Resolution set to fixed