Ticket #647 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Add support for -dn (to disable data streams)
|Reported by:||dericed||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
Feature request for a method to suppress data streams, similar to -vn, -an, and -sn.
- Priority changed from normal to wish
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Component changed from undetermined to FFmpeg
- Reproduced by developer set
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.