Ticket #680 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Prores 4444 encoding
|Reported by:||dftmli||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
The recently added Prores encoder doesn't support Prores 4444 encoding, but the decoder does.
It would be very nice, if Prores 4444 encoding would be implemented as well.
- Keywords prores added; Prores encoder 4444 removed
- Priority changed from important to wish
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Status changed from new to open
- Reproduced by developer set