Ticket #709 (reopened enhancement)
Dolby pro logic IIx and IIz downmixing
|Reported by:||dE_logics||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
ffmpeg, currently when down mixing multi channel audio, does it in a very simple way.
As an enhancement, it should support Dolby pro logic IIz encoding to encode 5.1 or 7.1 to stereo (pro logic II, pro logic IIx respectively) or 9.1 audio to 5.1 or 7.1 (pro logic IIz).
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from FFmpeg to swresample
- Reproduced by developer set
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Summary changed from Dolby pro logic IIz encoding. to Dolby pro logic IIx and IIz downmixin