Ticket #940 (closed enhancement: fixed)
ERROR: libcelt not found
|Reported by:||burek||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
During ./configure process I've encountered this error and after that I did 'apt-get install libcelt-dev', which installed libcelt-dev 0.7.1, but ./configure still raised the same error msg. I went to config.log and found that there is the last line saying something like: undefined reference to `celt_decoder_create_custom'
My conclusion is it is missing a certain version of libcelt, which should be noted in error message, like: 'ERROR: libcelt >= 0.11.1 not found' to make it more descriptive.
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Component changed from undetermined to build system
- Reproduced by developer set
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to fixed