Ticket #952 (closed defect: fixed)
FLV + H.264 extradata hangs
|Reported by:||Cigaes||Owned by:|
|Version:||git-master||Keywords:||flv h264 extradata regression|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
The attached file (HQ version downloaded from http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo3uih_black-rock-shooter-teaser-japonais) hangs during probe.
With "lavf: exit try_decode_frame if nothing decoded", the file is decoded, except the first few frames.
With "flvdec: actually accept new extradata", the file is decoded, including the first few frames.
Note that libav behaves like the latter.
- Keywords regression added
- Priority changed from normal to important
- Status changed from new to open
- Reproduced by developer set
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to fixed