Ticket #977 (open defect)
stream copy duration does not match the one specified by -t when -ss is used
|Reported by:||overclokkato||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
i'm trying to cut an Adobe postprocessed F4v video (h.264 + mp3) with this command :
ffmpeg -ss 00:10:00 -t 10 -i c:\video.f4v -vcodec copy -acodec copy -f flv -async 1 videoout.f4v
but the output file duration is inaccurate;in my case 12 second and not 10 second .
If i try to insert an odd number in -ss (for example -ss 00:10:00) i have this issue while an even number the duration is correct.
Can you help me to resolve this issue ?
Is the command above right?
I tried to download last ffmpeg version and compile one version too but with the same results,
Thanks a lot in advance
- Keywords f4v,cutted,inaccurate duration removed
- Priority changed from critical to normal
- Component changed from FFmpeg to undetermined
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
- Reproduced by developer set